I now can’t wait for “H is for Horse Week!”
Most of the items in this printable pack are horse-themed, but there are two color-by-letter sheets that feature a jack-o’-lantern (one easier, one harder) as a nod to Halloween coming up next week.
Also, for the first time, I have a “find the letters hidden in the picture” sheet. Man, those are kind of hard to do! I have a lot more respect for illustrators who made hidden pictures – and mine isn’t even that detailed!
Here is what’s included:
- Colored picture – use as puzzle or decoration
- Letter outline (for playdough mats, tracing, rainbow writing, gluing, etc.)
- Coloring/handwriting page
- Find hidden letters illustration
- Counting page
- Line tracing
- Color by letter (easier)
- Color by letter (harder)
- Puzzle/matching cards
- Word cards (find the words that start with the letter)
Hh Printable Pack – Hh.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.